- March 31, 2016
- Posted by: Chatham-Kent Health Alliance Foundation
- Category: Media Releases
5km Walk/Run, 10km Run and 100m Kids Dash in support of the CKHA DI Equipment Renewal Campaign
Spring is here! It’s time to lace up your running shoes and start training for the Chatham-Kent Health Alliance Foundation’s (CKHA) 4th Annual Chatham-Kent Pumpkin Run… for local healthcare! Held on Sunday, October 2, 2016, at Rondeau Provincial Park, this year’s fun, family fundraising event will once again feature a 5km Walk, a 5km Run, a 10km Run and a 100m ‘Lil Pumpkin Kids Dash.
Register today! Participate in the 4th Annual Chatham-Kent Pumpkin Run as an individual or as a member of a team. Space is limited, so register today to ensure your spot. All proceeds will support the CKHA Diagnostic Imaging Equipment Renewal Campaign.
– Date: Sunday, October 2, 2016
– Location: Rondeau Provincial Park, Morpeth
– Day-of Registration: 8:00 a.m.
– Kids 100m Dash: 9:00 a.m.
– 10 km Run: 9:30 a.m.
– 5 km Walk/Run: 9:45 a.m.
– Food & Awards Ceremony: 11:00 a.m.
Chip timing will be provided by Chip Time Results.
– Medals will be awarded to the top participant in each age group (men and women)
– All 5km and 10km event participants will receive a Chatham-Kent Pumpkin Run Finisher’s Medal
– Participants in the 100m ‘Lil Pumpkin Dash will receive a ribbon
– The event’s Top Fundraiser and Runner-Up Top Fundraiser will win a prize, along with the Top Fundraising Team
– All participants who raise more than $100 in pledges for this event will be entered into a draw to win great prizes to be announced! With every $100 raised, participants will receive another ballot to increase their chances of winning
– Early-Bird Individual (by Monday, September 12, 2016): $50
*Complimentary technical t-shirt guaranteed for Early-Bird Registrants only
– Individual (after Monday, September 12, 2016): $60
– Youth (8 to 17 years): $40
– 100m ‘Lil Pumpkin Kids Dash (2 to 7 years): $5
– Register in-person at the Chatham-Kent Health Alliance Foundation at 9 Ursuline Ave., Chatham (Monday to Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.)
– To register by telephone, please call 519.436.2538
– To register by fax or email, please download the Chatham-Kent Pumpkin Run Registration Form from www.ckhaf.ca and fax it to 519.436.2550 or email it to email@example.com
Registration fees include admission to Rondeau Provincial Park and parking for the day.
Sponsor a Participant:
Help the 4th Annual Chatham-Kent Pumpkin Run participants reach their fundraising goals! Please sponsor a participant today.
The Chatham-Kent Health Alliance Foundation would like to thank the 4th Annual Chatham-Kent Pumpkin Run Steering Committee for their generous donation of time and talents and our events sponsors – KSR International, Mainstreet Credit Union and Precise PARKLINK, Gold Sponsors; Rondeau Cottagers Association, Silver Sponsor; Aaron Hurst and Winmar, Bronze Sponsors; Blackburn Radio Inc. and CKXS FM, Media Sponsors, and our numerous in-kind donors. Without your support, this event would not be possible.
Sponsorship opportunities are available. For more information, please visit www.ckhaf.ca or call Barb Noorenberghe, Development Officer – Special Events, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 519.436.2538.
About the Chatham-Kent Health Alliance Foundation
The Chatham-Kent Health Alliance Foundation (CKHA) exists to enhance the quality of healthcare available to the citizens of Chatham-Kent by raising funds and providing other resources to support CKHA. It accomplishes this through annual campaigns, capital campaigns, major gifts, memorial giving, special events and planned giving. To date, the Chatham-Kent Health Alliance Foundation has raised over $40 million.
For more information, please contact:
Barbara Noorenberghe, Development Officer – Special Events
Chatham-Kent Health Alliance Foundation
519.436.2538 / email@example.com