Thank you for your interest in a career with Chatham-Kent Health Alliance Foundation
View available positions below.
Functions/Duties: (not in priority order or percentage of time)
- Provides front desk reception, handles telephone and public inquiries and refers to appropriate authority as necessary.
- Receives, opens, sorts, and distributes incoming mail.
- Provide responsive and timely administrative, organizational and clerical support.
- Maintains public and hospital bulletin boards within CKHA. This includes posting notices and clearing of board. Done on a weekly basis.
- Receives and processes donations, issues receipts for all revenue and acknowledges all donations with a letter to donor. This function has top priority with a goal of a 72hr turnaround.
- Prepare bank deposits, including cheques, cash and credit cards.
- Maintains accurate donor records, office files and confidential records in database(s), or manually if applicable.
- Responsible for maintaining office equipment, ensuring adequate quantities of stationery and other office supplies.
- Maintains up-to-date scrapbook of news clippings related to Foundation activities.
- Work collaboratively with colleagues to ensure appropriate donor communications.
- Maintains a high degree of confidentiality in all aspects of Foundation and Hospital activities.
- Track volunteer support/hours.