The Foundation is very excited to announce that the Foundation’s 4th annual Patient & Family CARE Grant Initiative is OPEN for submissions!
Through this initiative, the Foundation will once again make 10 grants of up to $1,000 available to members of CKHA’s amazing staff, for items that that will improve patient care and help all of us!
These grants have been created to help CKHA’s frontline staff and volunteers by empowering them to look for opportunities to enhance the already excellent patient care that they provide. Through their day-to-day experiences and their regular interaction with patients, our hospital’s staff and volunteers know best what their patients need.
Here are a few more things that CKHA staff need to know about the Foundation’s Patient & Family CARE Grant Initiative:
- Applications can come from any frontline staff member, volunteer, patient advisor or professional member.
- Applications must be supported by staff members’ department Manager or Leader.
- The item(s) requested must fall into one of the following categories:
- Items that help improve quality of patient care.
- Items that cannot be funded by other sources.
So CKHA’s staff are urged to put on their thinking caps and keep their ears open for patient and family suggestions when brainstorming ideas. Let’s get those applications ROLLING in! The application deadline is November 21st, 2022 at 12pm.